You cannot forget that “first day of spring” vibe once you visit Napa Valley. Napa County is north of San Francisco, in California. This is mainly known for hundreds of hillside vineyards in the Napa Valley wine region.
If you are a travel buff and want to explore the beauty of spring, then Napa Valley would be an ideal option. Weather can be variable this time of year. You may not get that much of happiness in monsoon here but in the spring, new shoots break out of the dormant vines.
Things to do
- Napa Valley is one of the eco-luxurious and beauty centric places to visit in this world and you get plethora of things to do in Napa.
- Besides the wine tasting experience in popular breweries, one can also visit the beautiful museums and cultural and performing arts center, and theater.
- Often known as the nature walk in the sky, hot-air ballooning is an ideal way to ride into the sunrise.
- If you want to go for hiking, that option is also available.
- Viewing the dancing, night shows, light and sound shows will be a mesmerizing experience
- The street shopping is very famous as well
- TripAdvisor has a lot of hotel recommendations as well
What makes Napa Valley unique?
There are a few things that actually attract the tourists to visit the place. Besides, being one of the famous wine regions in the world, plenty of things make the valley absolutely unique and interesting such as:
- Viticulture Diversity– Napa is mainly popular because of its exceptional weather and climate change. Experiencing a blue sky with floating clouds while having the best wine in the vineyard would surely make you believe in the paradise
- Ageability of its wines – Wines of the place are absolutely well-balanced and definitely age worthiness, which makes the place absolutely unique
- Community– Napa’s wineries display the very strong sense of community as well as commitment to its people.
Some important places to visit
If you are deciding to visit Napa Valley, you simply cannot miss a few interesting places of Napa to go around.
- Visit the CIA St. Helena campus– Experience one of the first agricultural preserve
- Oakville Grocery- You can grab tasty snacks over there
- Wineries– The place is known for its wineries so, you cannot miss visiting two-three popular wineries like Robert Mondavi Winery, Artesa Vineyards & Winery and etc.
- Thomas Keller’s Organic Farm in Yountville
- Tuscan Castle
- St. Helena church
- Sculpture outside the residence at diRosa
A trip is never completed without having a tasty treat and here are a few local foods of Napa valley that you cannot miss out on like Veggie Gnocchi in Long Meadow Ranch Winery, duck fat fries in Goose & Gander, crispy petrale sole fish tacos in Solage Calistoga, burger and Mongolian pork chop etc.
The most dazzling and appealing sight in spring in Napa Valley is the bright yellow mustard blooms. They actually appear when the vines are still bare. This time, the high temperatures will be in the 60s and 70s F and lows will be from mid-40s to mid-50s.