Do you want to experience the spring in Charleston? Then, all you need is to visit the place without thinking twice. The ultimate spring vibe you will get is absolutely magical. Charleston’s temperate climate actually makes this place an absolute pleasant spot to relax and rejuvenate no matter the season. But spring strikes that perfect balance of the not-too-cold, not-too-hot. You can peruse the city streets with ease, and you do not have to worry about a brisk cold snap or the blistering heat of the summer sun.
Things to do
- Boat tours- If you are in Charleston, you cannot miss the chance boating, apart from boating, there are lots of options of doing water activities
- Walking tour- The city is like a living museum and taking an evening walk over there would be an interesting activity
- Cycling– You can also go for cycling in the city
- Shopping– Once you are at Charleston, you cannot stop yourself from doing the street shopping. The plenty of souvenirs are really attracting and charms and junks are adorably cute.
- Aiken-Rhett House Museum– You can visit the place to know about the architects and culture about the place
- Paddleboard Under a Full Moon
- Enjoy the Views at Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House
Unique things about the place
- Before visiting the place, you can also know some amazing facts of the place.
- Charleston was the fourth largest metropolis in colonial America
- Charleston’s first baseball team was Sea Gulls, established in 1886.
- Charleston contains first museum, public college, and playhouse in the U.S.
- The city had first golf club in U.S.
- The oldest museums are still here in the place
Places to visit
MAGNOLIA PLANTATION AND GARDENS – To view the colorful blossoms in spring, you must visit to this place
THE BEACHES – If you are here, how can you not go to the stunning beaches? Spring has a lot of benefits as water may still be a bit chilly, but also refreshing seems the more appropriate word.
COOPER RIVER BRIDGE RUN – This is the biggest race in south Carolina. Not just the view but the massive structure is mesmerizing
VOLVO CAR OPEN- For all the sports lover out there, the Volvo Car Open is considered as one of the nation’s largest women-only tennis tournaments.
SHEM CREEK– It is a beautiful location over the Ravenel Bridge in Mt. Pleasant. You can enjoy the view while having cocktails.
The Festival of Houses and Gardens is the beautiful chance of seeing the insides of some of Charleston’s most historic and opulent private homes.
Foods in the place
Charleston is considered as one of the world-renowned culinary hub. Once you are there you are bound to try their local cuisines as these will just excite your taste buds. So, some of the best food in Charleston is only available in the spring. The soft shell crab and its various dishes are must try food. You can also have shrimp, grit, she-crab soup, Po’ Boy and other cuisines with different wines.…