Sedona is popularly known as one of the major power centers on Earth. In fact, this is known along with the Pyramids in Egypt, Stonehenge, and also Easter Island for a few places of interest from those people who are seeking information regarding spiritual enlightenment from mother Earth. If you are planning to visit any place in this spring, Sedona would be an ideal choice.
Things to do in Sedona
Once you visit Sedona, you will get to see ample places where you can visit anytime and you will be able to do many adventurous things as well.
- Arts and cultures– The rich heritage and culture is absolutely amazing there and you can visit numerous museums and performing centers as well
- Wellness centers– Sedona is an ideal place for the personal and spiritual enrichment of the body and the soul.
- Outdoor activities– Life spills outdoors in one of the best places Sedona, among the most heavenly real estate of the Southwest. You can go biking, cycling and mount biking as well. You can also do snorkeling and some other water activities
- Shopping– You will surely want to linger the little longer on the trail, watch one more sunset or browse in one more shop.
- Wineries– You can experience the passions of the winemakers and you can taste heavenly wines there
Unique things about Sedona
- Historically, Sedona was considered as the rural ranching community located far off the beaten path, but its unsurpassed natural beauty became nationally known through the motion picture industry.
- The commercials and television shows are actually filmed in the unsettled areas surrounding Sedona and that annually attracts more than 4 million tourists from around the world.
- This is this blending of cultures, and right from the artistic works of Mother Nature 350 million years ago
- An average age of Sedona’s population totals approximately 10,000 within its incorporated limits, is 50 years of age
Places to visit in Sedona
Do not miss the chance to visit a few interesting places of Sedona such as:
Sedona heritage museum– One can visit the place to know about the place’s history and architecture
Devil’s Bridge Trail- The natural sandstone arch is actually known as Devil’s Bridge is a remarkable sight.
Sedona Star Gazing- The clear desert skies make for some of the absolutely excellent night-time viewing.
Camping in Oak Creek Canyon– You can visit the forest to get the view of the beautiful place.
Palatki Heritage Site- There are a few cliffs and one can click some beautiful snaps out there.
Unique foods to eat
The best part is you can visit the place anytime of the season but spring is special here as the nightlife gets really active and happening. So, once you are in the stunning and happening place, you cannot miss some really tasty cuisines such as Deviled Eggs at Saltrock Southwest Kitchen, Raw Chocolate at ChocolaTree Organic Eatery, Serrano Pineapple Margarita at 89 Agave, Cowboy Cookout at M Diamond Ranch, Peach Pie a la Mode at Black Cow Café and more.